Monday, November 25, 2013

I saw this pose and HAD to have it at my maternity shoot. @Rachael E Ostrander-Hamilton did an amazing job of capturing the shot just as I had hoped. The photo is one of my absolute favorite from our session!

Storybook inspired wedding cake by www.cakecoquette.... Photography by tinywater.com
Storybook inspired wedding cake by www.cakecoquette....  Photography by tinywater.com
Click here to download
I saw this pose and HAD to have it at my maternity shoot. @Rachael E Ostrander-Hamilton did an amazing job of capturing the shot just as I had hoped. The photo is one of my absolute favorite from our session!
I saw this pose and HAD to have it at my maternity shoot. @Rachael E Ostrander-Hamilton did an amazing job of capturing the shot just as I had hoped. The photo is one of my absolute favorite from our session!
Click here to download
10 water drop photography tips for your canon dslr
10 water drop photography tips for your canon dslr
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment